Who is it for?
This course is designed for Electricians or Fire Alarm Technicians who have the required installation skill set to install Emergency Lighting, but may lack the require knowledge to Design, Install, Commission and Maintain Emergency and Escape Lighting Systems Lighting. This course will help enhance your knowledge base, allow you to further your career and develop new revenue sources.
What the course covers
- Statutory Regulations, Relevant Codes of Practice, & British Standards including; BS 5266-1, BS EN 50172, BS EN 1838 & BS 5499-4
- Consultation Requirements
- Signage Requirements
- Types of Emergency Lighting & Systems
- Physical Types of Lighting
- Design & Installation
- Commissioning & Maintenance
- System Documentation
This course is mainly theory supported with visual aids and rig based demonstrations.